Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 06:52:44 -0400
From:      "LEPAGE, YVES" <yves.lepage@bellnexxia.com>
To:        <jdunham@freeside.fc.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD books (was: Amusing: LinuxCountry site runs on FreeBSD :))

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEBC7B.D4CDA9C0

From: Jerry Dunham <jdunham@freeside.fc.net>

>I guess I should have read this before replying before.  This is >really a
>very good idea.  Might this be called "The Essential BSD" and just >cover
>the three versions thereof, or should it include Linux as suggested >above?

I'd say, it depends on what you want to promote with the book.

If you want to promote the book itself, then sure add Linux to it. If you
want to promote FreeBSD, then leave it out.

Yves Lepage
Consultant - Bell Nexxia
514-870-2797

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01BEBC7B.D4CDA9C0
	filename="Yves Lepage.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lepage;Yves;;;
FN:Yves Lepage
ORG:BELL NEXXIA;Broadband Technology
TITLE:Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:514-870-2797
TEL;WORK;FAX:514-870-9560
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;700 De la Gauchetiere =
West=3D0D=3D0AB18W2;Montreal;Quebec;H3B 4L1;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:700 De la Gauchetiere =
West=3D0D=3D0AB18W2=3D0D=3D0AMontreal, Quebec H3B 4L1=3D0D=3D0ACan=3D
ada
URL:http://www.bellnexxia.com/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:yves.lepage@bellnexxia.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:Twazard@sympatico.ca