Date:       5 Jan 99 05:16:49 GMT
From:      net work <1500354@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FBSD-3.0 and WordPerfect-8

My system:
Pent - 75mhz
ram - 32
OS - freebsd (linux emulator)
application - WordPerfect-8 (for linux)
Printer - HP600c (color & B&W)

When printing anything (envelopes OR documents), the printer always kicks out
an extra *blank* sheet of paper when the print job is finished.... (almost
like a separator page)

In addition to the above, the print jobs never goes to the systems print que
OR *spool directory* as i have it set in /etc/printcap
sd:/var/spool/output/lpd    I checked by typing *lpq* and it returned 'no
entries'.  Even if i 'print to file' then use the *lpr filename* method it
will still print the extra blank page.  However, if i create a document in vi
or ee and print that document with *lpr filename* and use the printcap file,
everything prints fine.

Is there a way to overcome this problem in FBSD-3.0 and WordPerfect?  This is
one application i really need, and i do NOT , I will NOT use linux.