Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 12:19:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@shell.aros.net>
To:        ebryner@ns.phbtsus.com (Earl Bryner)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video Card Question

The first question is in the FAQ; you'll need to remove com4 from the
search list in the kernel and recompile it.  Glad you got it to boot, at
least. :)

The second one should be:  Get X312B_Ma64.tgz (I think that's the
filename) from ftp.xfree86.org  -- it's the beta X312 drivers for the
Mach 64 and they work like a charm.  Of course, it expires in 2 days and
they didn't have a new beta up as of two days ago, but perhaps you'll get
lucky.

   -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)