Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:57:43 -0400
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11/gnomepanel failed by missed libwnck depend..

------=_NextPart_000_6d97_258f_4a4c

Right now, I am doing the building Gnome 2.3.0 on the fresh and empty
/usr/local/, /usr/X11R6/ and /var/db/pkg/. It stopped at x11/gnomepanel,
because of missed libwnck depend. Here's error msg and an attach of diff to
fix the x11/gnomepanel/Makefile. With this diff, the x11/gnomepanel is now
building fine.

I just realized that I miss gnome-terminal already, because of tab window
feature and AA font. Hehe.. Right now, I have around six to seven aterm open
and using Openbox. ;-)

Cheers,
Mezz

Package libwnck-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libwnck-1.0.pc'
No package 'libwnck-1.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (ORBit-2.0 >= 2.4.0 gdk-pixbuf-2.0 >=
2.1
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to gnome@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/usr/ports/x11/gnomepanel/work/gnome-panel-2.3.0/config.log"

------=_NextPart_000_6d97_258f_4a4c
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------=_NextPart_000_6d97_258f_4a4c--