Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:37:46 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        Jake Burkholder <jburkholder0829@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/alpha/alpha trap.c src/sys/i386/i386 trap.c

> >   Clear the reschedule flag after finding it set in userret().  This
> >   used to be in cpu_switch(), but I don't see any difference between
> >   doing it here.
>
> Should be in the clear now.  asmodia has seen a lock reversal between
> the process lock and uidinfo lock, but I can't reproduce it.  You
> probably want to remove the kernel option WITNESS_DDB if you have it
> it enabled.

Another one, during fsck (I can still panic the system by ejecting pccard):

lock order reversal
 1st vnode interlock last acquired @ ../../ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c:396
 2nd 0xc0299bc0 mntvnode @ ../../ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c:457
 3rd 0xc60bafec vnode interlock @ ../../kern/vfs_subr.c:1871

--
            Yes, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?