Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:45:20 -0500
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64/47685: disklabel doesn't seem to work for FreeBSD sparc

Apparently, On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:37:19AM -0800,
	Matthew Jacob said words to the effect of;

> Ok. I see that it won't even now be compiled for sparc64.

Yeah, we're still dealing with GEOM fallout fwiw.  I'm just about to commit
a sunlabel program which is meant to act as a drop in replacement for
disklabel.  I hadn't committed it yet because there's still no way to
modify an open label with GEOM, so it only works for new disks, but its
better than sysinstall...

Jake