Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:19:32 +0200
From:      Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
To:        Aleksey Ovcharenko <alexovch@ic.kharkov.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I get FreeBSD-STABLE iso images?

[It would be nice to include at least a copy of your subject in the
message body. Helps stupid users like me who have to re-type your
question.]

Aleksey Ovcharenko schrieb:

> Where can I get FreeBSD-STABLE iso images?

You can't. You may get FreeBSD-4.3RC ISO images until FreeBSD4.3-Release
is out. ISO images are usually built for Release only. Stable is a
dynamic target, thus CD-ROMs (even in image form) would be outdated
pretty soon. Read the FreeBSD Handbook, Chapter "The Cutting Edge"
(http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cutting-edge.html), to learn how to
stay stable.

HTH
-Christoph Sold