Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:01:09 -0400
From:      Kevin Rooney <Kevin_Rooney@sw.cc.va.us>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   different boot manager problem

Greetings,
	I'm working on a little side project and am experimenting with a
486/66 with two IDE HDs on seperate IDE controller channels.  Small
drive is wd0 and is on the primary channel along with a CD-Rom.  This
drive has Win95 on it.  Large drive is wd2 and is on the secondary
channel by itself.  This drive has 3.2-RELEASE on it.  I've installed
booteasy on both drives, but no matter how I do it the boot manager
doesn't see the second drive.  I just get 'F1... DOS' and the prompt.
Is this because of the space (wd1) in between the drives and should I
just put both HDs on the same IDE channel and the CD on the secondary so
the large HD shows up second instead of third?  I'm going to try this
when I get home tonight, but I thought I'd see what kinda info I get
here first.  Thanks!

~Kevin Rooney
~Instructional Technologist
~Southwest Virginia Community College