Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:14:49 -0200
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: has anyone actually received a bsdmag  ?

On Monday 06 October 2008 4:24:47 pm Craig Butler wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I have been subscribed to BSD Magazine since the start of September, I
> was hoping to get the first issue sent to me.... I am still waiting.
>
> Looking on their website they have the second issue published.... again
> I am waiting to receive it.
>
> I have tried emailing them but have not had any replies.
>
> Has anybody else received their copy ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Craig B

Good to know that ...

I bought the first issue on .pdf format back when it was release and I was
seconds away from subscribing for a full year (printed version) until I read
your mail ...

So .. I guess I'll put my subscription on hold until I know for sure that they
do send the mag to your door and that they do it on time ...

Please, let me know how things end up for you.

Regards
--
Blessings
Gonzalo Nemmi