Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:33:35 +0100
From:      Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BTX loader - cant find sources

On 03/25/2011 09=3A18 AM=2C Andi Anton wrote=3A
=3E Hi guys=2C
=3E
=3E Can you tell me=2C please=2C where can I found the sources for the free=
BSD BTX bootloader=3F
Hi
If you have the sources installed=2C it=27s in
/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/btx/btxldr/ I guess
=3E I have some BIOS SATA hdd detection problems =28the BTX loader hangs ju=
st ater it founds the hdd=29 and I want to recompile and debug the BTX load=
er in order to fix my problem=2E
=3E
=3E Thanks in advance=2C
=3E phpwolf

DISCLAIMER=3A This e-mail is for the intended recipient=28s=29 only=2E Acce=
ss=2C disclosure=2C copying=2C
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited=2E If yo=
u have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system=
=2E