Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:50:52 +0530
From:      "Ina Smith" <ina.smith@intensify-search-visibility.com>
To:        <xfce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Real Results, Pay only when you Rank!

Hello,

Confuse about future of S.E.O.? Ask for a complete website audit report, you
will find solution.

Will keywords help you with the Local Carousel? No, proximity and review
generation will.

How will Google Now propel your keyword strategy? It won't, but social
efforts will.

Do you think that Google will give you a Knowledge Graph box for a keyword
and link to your site? If so, you're dreaming. Add in the recent Google
update, and all of these changes tell us that Google is moving closer to
bringing everything together through the tie-ins of localization and
semantic improvements for conversational search, which is popular on mobile.

SEO Isn't Dead, It's Converging .. What you have to do for 2018?

Reply this email with your contact details so that we can call you for a
detailed report on your website.

Looking forward to speak with you soon!

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with UNSUBSCRIBE and we'll have you
removed from our database, don't worry!

Warm Regards,
Ina Smith
Marketing Manager