Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:51:04 +0100
From:      Xavier Galleri <xgalleri@enition.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Subject:   Re: Kernel memory allocation bug ...

Xavier Galleri wrote:

> Peter Wemm wrote:
>
>> Xavier Galleri wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> This mail is related to the 'Need help for crash dump analysis'
>>> mail  serie and the more recent 'Information on kernel crash dump
>>> analysis' mail.
>>
>> What kernel version again?  Any unusual options?  (eg: SMP etc)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Peter
>> --
>> Peter Wemm - peter@FreeBSD.org; peter@yahoo-inc.com;
>> peter@netplex.com.au
>> "All of this is for nothing if we don't go to the stars" - JMS/B5
>
> uname -a says FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE. Concerning options, here are the
> first line of the kernel Makefile:
>
> KERN_IDENT=GENERIC
> IDENT=
> DEBUG=-g
>
> Regards
>
> X. Galleri

Well, I am a bit disappointed to get no answer at all to my issue. Is it
because this is not the correct fashion to ask for support on what has
been identified as a potential kernel bug ? Please, let me know what I
am supposed to do to get progress, since this is of prime importance to
our product ...

Regards

X. Galleri