Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:12:54 -0400
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03@gte.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [HEADS-UP]: Mbuf allocator changes

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 08:51:55AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> I would think not.
>
> Bosko might be gone now. I'll look at this as soon as a CVS update continues.
>
> It's odd, though. A GENERIC kernel built for me yesterday w/o problems.

	Nah, don't worry. I'm still here (and plan to remain until I'm sure to
have knocked out the initial problems). When I leave (tomorrow night) and once
I get settled in, I will get a dialup and be in the vincinity to commit
emergency changes (such as this) if necessary.
	As for this, I'm in the process of fixing it immediately. Sorry!

Cheers,
--
 Bosko Milekic
 bmilekic@technokratis.com