Date:      22 Apr 2002 16:59:23 -0500
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Palm M500 USB Cradle: **ANY** successes out there on 4.5?

I've been trying to get ANY palm aware app to talk to my Palm M500 USB
cradle and been having NO luck at all.

the coldsync app just gets an I/O error when hitting the hotsync button,
and pilot-link (the beta 0.10.*) stuff doesn't even seem to be close to
what FreeBSD has for USB devices.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Oh, and the Serial Cable seems to generate Silo overflows regularly on
my laptops 16550a serial port, and 38400 and above (anything slower is
PAINFUL at the amount of data on my Palm)).

Any ideas?

LER