Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:39:21 -0700
From:      Robert Czaplicki <Robert.Czaplicki@visitalk.com>
To:        "'net@freebsd.org'" <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   port 1024

Just recently while installing 3.4-Stable on a few machines I have noticed
something new. After install, all three of the machines have UDP port 1024
open as an unknown service. What is running on this port and what is its
function. Most importantly *grin* how do I make it stop!

-Robert

If at all possible please CC me directly with responses as well.

Robert Czaplicki
Network Engineer
www.visitalk.com

robert.czaplicki@visitalk.com