Date:      Sun, 18 May 2003 02:40:15 EDT
From:      pair Networks Info <info@pair.com>
To:        doc <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [S5Y5L3Q] info,welcome to my hometown

The tracking number for your request is [S5Y5L3Q].

Thank you for contacting pair Networks.  We hope our services will fulfill
your hosting needs.  We look forward to working with you.

Your inquiry to info@pair.com has been received and is now in our mail
queue.  This automated response is merely a confirmation of receipt.

Please include the tracking number, shown in the Subject line of this
message, with any subsequent e-mail regarding this request.  E-mail that
does not include the tracking number will be treated as a new request, and
will be handled separately.

If you are currently a customer of pair Networks, please direct your
inquiries support@pair.com or billing@pair.com, as appropriate.

For more information about contacting us, please visit:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/about/contact.html

Please take a moment to review the material in this message.  More
information about pair Networks is also available on the Web.

  http://www.pair.com/ - our main Web site
  http://www.pair.com/pair/compare/ - compare hosting plans
  http://www.pair.com/pair/faq/ - our FAQ
  http://www.pair.com/pair/support/ - our Support Forum
  http://resellers.pair.com/ - information about our Reseller Programs
  http://www.pair.com/pair/signup/ - sign up for an account
  http://www.pair.com/pair/current/insider/ - our monthly newsletter

  http://www.pairNIC.com/ -- Domain Name Registration

We offer the following Web Hosting Plans:

                                FTP     Basic   Advanced Webmaster
Server Disk Space               100 MB  150 MB  400 MB   600 MB
Included traffic per month      3 GB    4.5 GB  12 GB    18 GB
Virtual Domain?                 Yes     Yes     Yes      Yes
Supports more Virtual Domains?  Yes     Yes     Yes      Yes
FTP Access?                     Yes     Yes     Yes      Yes
Telnet/SSH Access?              No      Yes     Yes      Yes
Access to system CGI-bin?       No      Yes*    Yes      Yes
Access to personal CGI-bin?     No      No      Yes      Yes
SSI, PHP 4, Perl 5?             No      No      Yes      Yes
Online Account Control Center   Yes     Yes     Yes      Yes
MySQL Databases                 None    None    None     10
SSL Available to add-on?        No      No      Yes      Yes
Included Mailboxes              1       10      25       50
Additional FTP Logins           None    None    None     2
Setup Fee                       $20     $25     $30      $35
Monthly Fee                     $5.95   $9.95   $17.95   $29.95

* Level 1 System CGI only
  http://www.pair.com/pair/support/library/systemcgi/

                                Developer   Commerce   High Volume
Server Disk Space               700 MB      700 MB     1000 MB
Included traffic per month      21 GB       21 GB      30 GB
Virtual Domain?                 Yes         Yes        Yes
Supports more Virtual Domains?  Yes         Yes        Yes
FTP Access?                     Yes         Yes        Yes
Telnet/SSH Access?              Yes         Yes        Yes
Access to system CGI-bin?       Yes         Yes        Yes
Access to personal CGI-bin?     Yes         Yes        Yes
SSI, PHP 4, Perl 5              Yes         Yes        Yes
Online Account Control Center   Yes         Yes        Yes
MySQL Databases                 10          10         10
Included POP mailboxes          100         100        200
SSL Included?                   Yes         Yes        No
SSL Available to add-on?        -           -          Yes
Additional FTP Logins           4           4          5
MIVA Merchant/MIVA Empressa     No          Yes        No
Setup Fee                       $50         $75        $50
Monthly Fee                     $49.95      $49.95     $129.95

+ Domain name registration fees are not included in the prices listed.
  (see http://www.pairNIC.com/ for details)

+ Additional Disk usage will be automatically charged at the monthly rate.
  (rates noted on our Web site)

+ Additional traffic will be automatically billed at the monthly rate
  (rates noted on our Web site)

You may add multiple virtual domains to our hosting plans at the rate of
$15 setup + $1/month.  Each domain added will receive its own IP address
and can be pointed to a subdirectory in your account.  You will also have
full e-mail and Web services for all of the virtual domains hosted on your
account.

All virtual domains, added to a single Web hosting account, share the same
quota for the account that they are hosted on.

For information about dedicated hosting plans, visit:

  http://www.pair.com/pair/quickserve/

Thank you for contacting us!  We will get back to you as soon as possible.

info@pair.com
pair Networks, Inc.
http://www.pair.com/

[ Automated message last updated March 18, 2003 ]