Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Realplayer

Hello!
	Thanks for the help with the host.conf file, realplayer can find
servers now. BUT, linux realplayer 5.0 doesn't even seem to work. It gives
me error 38 (file compression not supported. cannot locate the requested
realaudio decoder). Anybody else have this problem. I manually fetched
linux realplayer 5.0 and installed it using the port. The website didn't
give much help. I was just trying a cd sample from cdnow, and my computer
far exceeds the requirements. My computer is a Celeron 333, 64mb, and i'm
using OSS sound drivers on freebsd 3.1 stable. Any ideas?

Mark Bermal