Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:43:33 -0500
From:      David Warren <dwarren1@cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rockbox on a USB device causes kernel panic on 7.0

    Just wanted to correct an error in my original note; I intended to
suggest that a change in Rockbox had caused this problem, not rsync.
Bartosz picked up on that immediately.  Regarding your note, I think
that the Rockbox USB stack may in fact be running by default in the
newest releases.  I write this with some confidence as the same device
that FreeBSD used to identify as "IPOD" is now identified as "Rockbox"
something-or-other.  I'm not sure exactly what it is as every time I see
it I get a panic.