Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:21:43 -0800
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Re: Lucent Orinoco Gold PCCard?

Actually, I need to create a local wireless backbone between 8 seperate
buildings in a small campus area that will share an sdsl internet connection
through our freebsd server.   The new intel pro wireless 2100 seems to address
all of our issues, at least according to the intel webpage. :-)  They also have
a 50% off promotional package where you get the access point and two 802.11b
pccards for $699.00 if you buy before the end of the year.

I tried to use airports to connect two wired networks without success.  Maybe
I just wasn't able to configure them.  I'm going to give the java/airport in
ports a try.  I didn't realize that it existed.  Thanks.

If anyone has any ideas on where I am off track, they would certainly be
appreciated.

Thanks,

ed