Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Heiko Blume <src@NS.Contrib.Com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: expire takes forever

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Heiko Blume wrote:

> mhh,
>
> any reason why my expire might take 24 hours to build
> just 34MB of history.n ? the old history is 187MB
> and i didn't have any problems like this before.
> i think it took around one hour in the past.

	how much memory are you running? are you using delayrm?
what version of INND are you running?

> i supped and made world last week, might that be
> related ?

	Might be, but I'm running stable here and haven't noticed
similar problems *shrug*  but then again, I'm not using ccd either...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org