Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:36:17 +0100 (BST)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: obexapp print stream statistics after transfer

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> thanks for your patches, Iain. please find attached combined patch.
> please let me know if this works, and i will commit and release next
> version

yes, that all works fine thanks

I have one bug-report that I haven't looked into properly, not sure if its
obexapp or my phone (windows mobile 6) that is the problem..  if I connect
to FTRN on phone, using folder browsing service and try GET on a larger
file it fails and loses sync. I've done some tests and the largest file I
can GET is 65528 bytes (can send larger files from either side no problem)

for example with two files (that are text files full of 'a')

% obexapp -a touch -C ftrn -f
obex> ls
Access    Owner    Group    Size       Modified         Name
                                                        ..
          n/a      n/a      65528      n/a              test.small
          n/a      n/a      65529      n/a              test.large
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> get test.small
65528 bytes streamed in 4 seconds (16382 bytes/sec)
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> get test.large
Failure, response: Unknown response (0x53)
obex> ls
Access    Owner    Group    Size       Modified         Name
Could not parse XML: (null)
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> ls
Access    Owner    Group    Size       Modified         Name
                                                        ..
          n/a      n/a      65528      n/a              test.small
          n/a      n/a      65529      n/a              test.large
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> get test.small
65528 bytes streamed in 3 seconds (21842 bytes/sec)
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)
obex> dis
Success, response: OK, Success (0x20)

I guess its something to do with a uint16_t and a small amount of header
but I've no time to look at that until early next week..

regards,
iain