Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:56:41 +0200
From:      underligast <underligast@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM eServer x225 - LSI 1030 SCSI - BTX Halted / infinite loop

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Derek Ragona wrote:

>  Obviously it is the SCSI card or drives.  Have you tried changing the
> BIOS settings on the SCSI?  You might want to try changing the SCSI BUS
> speed.  You may also want to try turning off hyperthreading.
>
>         -Derek

Disabling Hyperthreading didn't do anything, and i cannot find many options
for the SCSI. I'll try lowering the speed and i will also try another drive
if i can find one.
I also tried 8.0-current bootcd and that lists the dvd-rom and the floppy
but none of the disks.

There's another four x225:s at work but they all have lsi-controllers. I was
really looking forward to using the hotswap..

Thank you for your replies, i hope you can help me fix this eventually