Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:54:57 -0600
From:      "Charles Pelletier" <fozekizer@attbi.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: dns resolution problems

are you absolutely sure your DNS info is correct? need current information:
what is your service provider?
what are the DNS numbers you are currently using?
are there any other errors that you receive?

from the information you have given, everything points towards bad DNS info,
but, as you are positive it is NOT bad DNS info, please post your
/etc/resolv.conf as you currently have it.

Charles Pelletier
Tech. Coordinator
St Luke's School
Irving, TX