Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 04:53:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
Cc:        "Dr.C Miguel Garay Garcell / Profesor Titular" <cujae!ceis!garay@ceniai.inf.cu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, rich@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (Fwd) X11 under 2.2-RELEASE?

> May I ask when that ws done?  I pulled it down 03/19 in the afternoon from
> ftp.freebsd.org.  And I am reviveing the same problem.

Hmmm, I'm sorry to say that I just discovered that the files didn't
make it over somehow (and I'm mystified, since I just did again what I
remember doing yesterday morning, and now when I look again it's all
undone).

I'm copying the files over again now (Rich - sorry for the false
alarm).  By the time you read this, what's in
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2-RELEASE/XF8632 should be
entirely different.

					Jordan