Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 10:26:49 -0400
From:      Adam Furman <afurman@amf.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netware on FreeBSD

I'm looking for someting that I can elimnate Novell Netware on FreeBSD
just for my ScanJet 4 Network scanner.  We currently have a novell serer
running but the scanner is its olny purpose.  If someone can tell me if
FreeBSD can eliminate Netware in some ways I might be able to get the
scanner to work off the FreeBSD server.  Also please also respond via
email.

Thanks
Adam