Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:11:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@iquest.net>
To:        dannyman@dannyland.org (dannyman)
Cc:        dyson@iquest.net, brett@lariat.org, naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux vs FreeBSD

dannyman said:

> > They can smell awful.  One or two isn't so bad.
>
> I generally try to avoid smelling penguins myself, but you know, different
> strokes for different folks.

It all depends on how much a person gets around.  I have been on farms
also...  I prefer not to live near a pig-farm, for example.  Similarly,
but not as intensely, penguins have that kind problem.

In fact, I do suggest avoiding pig-farms if you are sensitive to odors.

dyson@iquest.net      | it makes one look stupid