Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:15:10 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   compliments to the chef(s)!

Hi,

I just updated a 7.0-RELEASE system to 7.1-PRERELEASE.  Everything went
smoothly.  This is on an HP Pavilion dv2600 notebook.

In particular I am beyond happy with the new linux emulation updates!  I saw
all the relevant patches have been committed to RELENG_7 now so I didn't
have to do any manual patching.  I take it this means 7.1-RELEASE will
launch with them?

In any case, for the first time in my history of using BSD as a workstation
OS have I finally been able to have a fully working flash setup.  BIG thanks
to everyone that made it happen - this is going to make 7.1 rock.

Regards,
Aragon