Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:52:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
To:        rwm@MPGN.COM, dg@root.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spontanious Reboots with 2.2.2

I am also planning to run a large application (estimated 1GB swap) on a
new 128MB PPro.  Would it be possible for one of the kernel/VM/core people
to put down a list of the "gotchas" those of us planning this type of
application mix might run into?

TIA,
Bud Dodson

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790