Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 01:19:06 +0100
From:      David Taylor <davidt@yadt.co.uk>
To:        Tim Robbins <tjr@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Signal handling changes

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Tim Robbins wrote:

> It looks like there are still problems with SIGSTOP/SIGCONT signal handling.
> With a kernel/world from August 24 and using csh or sh (choice of shell
> is probably not relevant), running "sleep 30" then suspending it with ^Z
> then continuing it with "fg" causes the "sleep" process to exit as soon
> as it's continued, instead of sleeping for the remainder of the interval
> as it does on 4.6.2.

I'm seeing the same behaviour on, erm, surprisingly enough a kernel/world
from August 24:

FreeBSD gattaca.yadt.co.uk 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0:
Sat Aug 24 02:25:26 BST 2002
davidt@gattaca.yadt.co.uk:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GATTACA i386

However, at least that shows it isn't any local setup issue, I guess.

--
David Taylor
davidt@yadt.co.uk