Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:34:21 -0400
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@commercialmovers.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AntiVirus Software Available for FreeBSD?

I would like to add some type of AV scanner to my FreeBSD mail server.
Does anyone know if a product (Payware or Freeware) exists to do this?

The idea, is to scan all emails and attachments after they hit the mail
server and before they get to the mail client, for viruses.  I see a
product from McAfee that claims to scan "MSDOS" files - but will it scan
MSDOS files on FreeBSD file systems?  Does this make a difference?

Thanks,
Jim