Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:12:22 -0800
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: gnome-themes-2.28.1_1 failed on i386 8]

On my up-to-date 8.0 system, both misc/gnome-icon-theme and
x11-themes/gnome-themes fail to make packages, although they do install.
I see the same inside my local tinderbuild of the gnomes tree.  Lots of
dependent ports fail.  This started a few days ago - since the ports
have not changed in that time frame, some port they depend on may have
changed.

Happy to provide log files to anybody who wants them, but it looks like
the one included in the previous email...

As you say, both of these are proken on 'pointyhat'...

- Mike H.