Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 1996 21:33:21 +0300
From:      ozge@rorqual.cc.metu.edu.tr (Ozge Uncu)
To:        questions@freebsd.org

        Hi everybody,

        If possible I wanna hear about the progress in "Quota on NFS"

I am a new NFS server admin.

        And also I have a problem. My department uses this server as a
PCNFS authuentic server. The problem is that,for example when user A makes
directory in his or her own directory. The permission given to this newly
created directory is such that other users and group that user A is included
have the permission to write this directory. Is there any solutions for this
problem.

        Thanks in advance.
  OZGE UNCU
  Industrial Engineering Department