Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:51:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Palmer <scorpio@sunline.net>
To:        Remy Nonnenmacher <remy@boostworks.com>
Cc:        david@campsbay.za.net, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strange kernel logs ?

There are a few options in the kernel you can add:
options         ICMP_BANDLIM            #Rate limit bad replies

I don't know how to change the bandwidth limit,  however..
I did notice that as soon as I nmapped my own machine  (nmap localhost)
I recieved a bunch of these exact messages in my logs.

Jeff Palmer
scorpio@sunline.net
No Unix Guru,  just averade hobbiest.