Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:50:18 -0700
From:      "Mark J. Sommer" <msommer@argotsoft.com>
To:        "Nathan Moul" <nathan@mtec.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What am I doing wrong??

You are taking the boot disk out of drive A, right?

At 11:36 AM 11/3/98 -0800, Nathan Moul wrote:

Hi. Recently I have tried to install FreeBSD onto my system.
Here are the specs on it: 80386 MS-DOS Memory: ? Intel Processor

Ok, here is what I have been doing:
1. Put the "boot disk" into the A drive and boot up from it.
2. At the boot: prompt I let it use the default configurations.
3. It does what it does and my system reboots
4. The process starts all over again

Why does it keep rebooting? The same messages are displayed each time it
reboots. I have tried the -c option at the boot: prompt but it still
reboots....what am I doing wrong ?? Also where can I find the latest kernel
for FreeBSD ??
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Nathan