Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2019 11:25:34 -0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Lucas_Nali_de_Magalh=C3=A3es?= <rollingbits@gmail.com>
To:        sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building qt5-gui port?

> On Feb 10, 2019, at 3:40 AM, Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu=
> wrote:
>=20
>> On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 07:32:27PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
>> Anyone have any pointers on building x11-toolkits/qt5-gui on
>> FreeBSD-current?  My attempts end with
>>=20
>> c++ -Wl,--as-needed=20
>=20
> (boat load of info removed).
>=20
>> qdrawhelper.cpp:(.text+0x2d0ba): undefined reference to `comp_func_Plus_s=
se2(unsigned int*, unsigned int const*, int, unsigned int)'
>> c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocat=
ion)
>> *** Error code 1
>>=20
>=20
> It seems that clang cannot use -march=3Dnative (at least on my
> Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7250).

I was about to write about it too: same thing here but I'm still finishing m=
y upgrade. Things I've tried:
-  remove all qt5- ports: no difference. No qt4- ports here.
- remove CPUTYPE=3Dnative: no difference.
- use CPUTYPE=3Dpentium4: no difference.
- use CPUTYPE=3Dyonah: no difference.

I tried a few other things, too, that didn't work in many ways of the word.

Lc

--=20
rollingbits =E2=80=94 =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@gmail.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollin=
gbits@terra.com.br =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@yahoo.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbi=