Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2017 08:09:35 +0200
From:      wishmaster <artemrts@ukr.net>
To:        Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Bhyve. Unable install Windows 7/Server 2008R2

Hi,

as I said the problem is still here even without ahci-hd device.

Below the command:

 bhyve -c 2 -s 0,hostbridge -s 3,ahci-hd,/dev/zvol/my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0 -s 4,ahci-cd,/VM/distro/win7.iso -s 10,virtio-net,tap0 -l bootrom,/VM/distro/BHYVE_UEFI_20160526.fd -m 4G -H -w -s 29,fbuf,tcp=0.0.0.0:5900,w=800,h=600,wait -s 31,lpc windows7

And device:

root@XXX: zfs get all my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0
NAME                        PROPERTY              VALUE                         SOURCE
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  type                  volume                        -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  creation              Нд лист. 12 15:22 2017  -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  used                  21,3G                         -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  available             652G                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  referenced            442M                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  compressratio         1.00x                         -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  reservation           none                          default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  volsize               20G                           local
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  volblocksize          4K                            -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  checksum              on                            default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  compression           off                           local
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  readonly              off                           default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  copies                1                             default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  refreservation        21,3G                         local
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  primarycache          all                           default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  secondarycache        all                           default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  usedbysnapshots       0                             -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  usedbydataset         442M                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  usedbychildren        0                             -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  usedbyrefreservation  20,8G                         -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  logbias               latency                       default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  dedup                 off                           default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  mlslabel                                            -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  sync                  standard                      default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  refcompressratio      1.00x                         -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  written               442M                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  logicalused           438M                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  logicalreferenced     438M                          -
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  volmode               dev                           local
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  snapshot_limit        none                          default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  snapshot_count        none                          default
my_zroot/VM/img/win7/disk0  redundant_metadata    all                           default