Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:14:32 +0200
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com>
Subject:   Re: UFS(2) portable driver for other OS

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:45 PM, RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In FreeBSD 10 the new fuse ntfs is much better than any previous ntfs
> support. I use that for multimedia storage these days. So far it's
> worked just fine on FreeBSD, Windows and my Samsung TV - I don't have
> Linux but I doubt it's any worse. msdosfs may be more mature, but it's
> still an accident waiting to happen.

I have switched to a new laptop and did NTFS as data storage
partition. For those few days I encountered several corruption
incidents. NTFS3G/FUSE still seems not reliable for everyday work :-(

I think porting UFS drivers for other OS, or better, porting a good
UDF driver to FreeBSD seems a good idea :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek