Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2005 05:18:04 -0700
From:      BirthdayAlarm Support <service@birthdayalarm.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Email Unread - How to Contact Us...

Hello

Sorry, this an Automated Mailbox. We don't read/answer emails sent to this address.

HOW TO GET YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED...

If you have a question about your use of the BirthdayAlarm service:

1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/help . This will probably answer your question about BirthdayAlarm.

2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.birthdayalarm.com/contactus

We believe in supporting our members and do answer all questions. Rather than accepting questions by email we have developed a Customer Support System (http://www.birthdayalarm.com/contactus) that enables us to cope in a timely manner with the volume of questions we receive.