Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:25:39 -0500
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        "'naddy@mips.inka.de'" <naddy@mips.inka.de>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: XFree86-4.2 on a PWS-500au

Hmm, a Mystique? My PCI video card selection is rather slim. I do have a
newer G200 PCI, maybe I could try that one.
As I said (I think?) in a previous message that I plugged a Diamond Stealth
card in and that seems to work.

Now, since I have "upgraded" to XFree86-4.2 my KDE doesn't launch, something
to do with 'libfreetype.so.6', but this seems to be a common enough problem,
google groups has a ton of hits on that one.

Thanks for the input,

AJ Schroeder