Date:      Mon,  7 Jan 2002 12:45:10 +0530 (IST)
From:      Recruiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net
To:        IT_Professionals@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
Subject:   ADV: Introduction to Marblejar

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C18EF8.34C3B800

Take charge of your career by utilizing www.marblejar.com.  We offer IT =
professionals like you all of the services you require to find the most =
challenging  positions in the IT industry.=20

* $500 Signing bonus when you get job through us
* Dedicated recruiters to help you identify the best job openings in =
your skill
* Targeted searches that meet your needs
* We provide totally privacy on all of your contact information. No one =
can view your resume without your approval.
* Immediate notification anytime a client selects your resume for =
review.
* One short step approval process- upload your resume in less than 5 =
minutes.

Marblejar is full service web based IT recruiting firm. Let us start =
helping you, login today at www.marblejar.com.

Sincerely,

John Ross
Program Manager

-------

We respect your time. If you would like to be removed from our mailing =
list, click on mailto:Recruiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net?subject=3DREMOVE and =
add the email address(es) to remove in your subject line.  This message =
is designed to comply with all U.S. state laws and pending federal =
legislation regarding electronic mail marketing. You can avoid seeing =
compliant messages by setting your mail reader to filter messages with =
"ADV:" at the beginning of the Subject line. Submit questions or =
comments regarding these matters by clicking on =
mailto:Recruiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net?subject=3DCOMPLIANCE.

=20
=20
Marblejar LLC
Manor Oak Two, Suite 252
1910 Cochran Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15220

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C18EF8.34C3B800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>Take charge of your career by =
utilizing <A=20
href=3D"http://www.marblejar.com">www.marblejar.com</A>.&nbsp; We offer =
IT=20
professionals like you all of the services you require to find the most=20
challenging&nbsp; positions in the IT industry. <BR><BR>* $500 Signing =
bonus=20
when you get job through us<BR>* Dedicated recruiters to help you =
identify the=20
best job openings in your skill<BR>* Targeted searches that meet your =
needs<BR>*=20
We provide totally privacy on all of your contact information. No one =
can view=20
your resume without your approval.<BR>* Immediate notification anytime a =
client=20
selects your resume for review.<BR>* One short step approval process- =
upload=20
your resume in less than 5 minutes.<BR><BR>Marblejar is full service web =
based=20
IT recruiting firm. Let us start helping you, login today at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.marblejar.com">www.marblejar.com</A>.<BR><BR><BR>Since=
rely,<BR><BR>John=20
Ross<BR>Program Manager</DIV><BR>
<HR>

<DIV align=3Djustify>We respect your time. If you would like to be =
removed from=20
our mailing list, click on <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Recruiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net?subject=3DREMOVE">mailto:Recr=
uiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net?subject=3DREMOVE</A>=20
and add the email address(es) to remove in your subject line.&nbsp; This =
message=20
is designed to comply with all U.S. state laws and pending federal =
legislation=20
regarding electronic mail marketing. You can avoid seeing compliant =
messages by=20
setting your mail reader to filter messages with "ADV:" at the beginning =
of the=20
Subject line. Submit questions or comments regarding these matters by =
clicking=20
on <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Marblejar_Recruiter@vsnl.net?subject=3DCOMPLIANCE">mailto:=
Recruiter_Marblejar@vsnl.net?subject=3DCOMPLIANCE</A>.<BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV align=3Djustify><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Marblejar LLC<BR>Manor Oak Two, Suite =
252<BR>1910=20
Cochran Road<BR>Pittsburgh, PA 15220</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C18EF8.34C3B800--