Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:32:55 +0000
From:      Shashi Brain <shashibrain.business@outlook.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Website Designing & Web Development

Hello,

I just came across your site www.freebsd.org. Where I found that there=92s =
lot that can be done in order to enhance your website

I am sharing few ideas that can help you transforming your website

=B7         Using Framework for development

=B7         Using  Responsive  design

=B7          Using CMS web design & development (wordpress, opencart, jooml=
a, magento, etc.)

=B7          E-Commerce Website

We are professional Web Developers and Designers with a vast experience in =
website designing, e-commerce solution and developing websites/ERP.
Do let me know if you are willing to discuss the design/redesign of your we=
bsite and I can send you more details of the packages/action plan. Let=92s =
schedule a call.
Kind Regards
Shashi

Business Development Manager