Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 00:22:08 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        "Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica" <compland@ism.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tape drives

Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica wrote:

> Hi:
>
>    I checked J.M.Bresler page about tape drives (very good indeed!), but
> what about the floppy tape drives ? They are cheap (like Colorado and Seagate),
> Do they work with FreeBSD ? They worth a try ?
>
> Thanks!
> Helio.

I have a colorado floppy tape working under FreeBSD.
Works fine for me, Though the driver spits out an warning
here and there I have yet to have any real probs.

Simple to get going.. Albiet slow. No biggie to me!

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848