Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 21:04:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN drivers/cards

If anybody would like to attempt to develop drivers for the the Tele/S
ISDN cards, I've got some cards I'm not using.  These are European
cards; they won't work on a standard US endpoint.  Also, they are
fairly low-level, and need a lot of logic in the driver.

Contact me for further info if you're interested.  (Yeah, I know of
the bISDN people, but nothing seems to be happening there; besides,
they have already got hardware, it seems.)

Eivind.