Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:28:05 +0200
From:      "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        <hm@hcs.de>, "Christoph Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Subject:   RE: Routing (was: isic0 not found at 0x340)

> This is not exactly true, as at least nearly always some bytes flow in the
> "in" direction, but not in the "out" direction and at least one time there
> is data flowing in both directions for "kuku-home" (So the whole i4b/ISDN
> setup is OK and working).

Are there any other devices on the S0 bus? Unplug them and retest.

I've seen simmilar effects, which went away after I reseted my phone system
(which is connected to the S0 bus parallel to the I4B system). Seemed like
the other device lost synchronisation and disturbed the I4B B-channel
transmission. The D-channel always worked fine...

Martin