Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:12:39 +0200
From:      Ewald Jenisch <a@jenisch.at>
To:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Migration to 7.1 ?

> > Does the LAGG driver works well with broadcomm giga ethernet chips ?
> > ( I plan to use LACP to a Cisco switch )
>
> Try asking at freebsd-net@

Hi,

I've been running with the lagg-driver for quite some time now on
several blade-systems using broadcom chips in a failover
configuration - no problems whatsoever - failover/fallback all ok.

LACP shouldn't be a problem either - on the Cisco side define a port
channel using LACP plus optional a balancing strategy (like mac-based etc.)

HTH
-ewald