Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:32:22 -0500
From:      Nathan Patwardhan <nvp@colltech.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD and sysinstall

On Thu, Dec 23, 1999 at 11:40:52AM +1030, Greg Lehey wrote:
:
: At a guess, you've modified the loader scripts, and the loader isn't
: with this problem earlier this month.

Actually, I didn't touch the loader scripts at all.

: The method I settled on was to remove almost everything from /boot on
: the floppy.  I'm left with:

EXCELLENT.  This did exactly what I wanted it to!  Thanks.

--
  |_|  Collective  |_|     Nathan V. Patwardhan <nvp@colltech.com>