Date:      Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:44:49 -0600
From:      Gary Aitken <freebsd@dreamchaser.org>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   which git for kepler?

I'm looking at updating eclipse-cdt, but need some of the core classes
which are not present in the jar files installed in the current version
of eclipse.  I would like to grab the source for the eclipse kepler release,
but it's unclear to me exactly where that is.

For cdt it was pretty easy to find the appropriate repository
  (project cdt, repository org.eclipse.cdt.git)
  In that repository, there are various bundles tagged CDT_8_2_0, etc.

For the eclipse kepler project itself, I'm assuming this is the "e4" project.
Correct?

But under that, I see various repositories, none of which seem to have an
appropriate tag for the most recent kepler release.

hints / clues?

Gary