Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:19:33 GMT
From:      Kamil Dubík <dubik@eset.sk>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/140075: Missing word "NOT", which changes all the meaning of stage

>Number:         140075
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Missing word "NOT", which changes all the meaning of stage
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In your hardware release notes for FreeBSD version 7.2, in Sound cards submenu is missing word. In this line:

[i386,amd64] The snd_emu10kx(4) driver does support the following sound cards (although they have names similar to some supported ones)

is missnig word NOT, because these are sound cards are NOT supported. It confuses me for a while. The correct sentence is:

[i386,amd64] The snd_emu10kx(4) driver does NOT support the...