Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        IPD 2 <schumacher@ipd.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supported Hardware, Intel NIC, VCU GmbH

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, IPD 2 wrote:
> Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:18:27 +0200
> From: IPD 2 <schumacher@ipd.net>
> To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Supported Hardware, Intel NIC, VCU GmbH
>
> Hello,
>
> is this EISA- Ethernet Controller supported by FreeBSD 4.6 ?
>

> Intel PRO/100 EISA (TP)
>
> Board ID Number PWA: 351360
> Intel Part Number: EILA8265
>
> Greetings Schumacher,  VCU GmbH Germany

I can't check from my desk at work, but you can look on the CD (Or ISO
image) according to the Handbook:

"A list of supported hardware is provided with each FreeBSD release in the
FreeBSD Hardware Notes. This document can usually be found in a file named
HARDWARE.TXT, in the top-level directory of a CDROM or FTP distribution or
in sysinstall's documentation menu. It lists, for a given architecture,
what hardware devices are known to be supported by each release of
FreeBSD."

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x2854.html

HTH - JB

/*