Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:23:49 +0100
From:      Cezary Morga <cm@therek.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help needed: 8-CURRENT

Dnia pi=B1tek, 20 marca 2009, Cezary Morga napisa=B3:
> Hi there.
>
> I've got a build problem with my net/wol port on amd64-8 (though it's
> not architecture specific, so it will most probably appear on i386 as
> well).
>
> I'm looking for someone running 8-CURRENT who could try building the
> port with patch that I'll supply. If anyone's willing to help, please
> contact my on priv.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks all for your offers and help. The patch worked and it's going to be=
=20
comitted soon.

Again thanks!

=2D-=20
Pozdrawiam,
Cezary Morga
"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all wh=
o=20
are laughed at are geniuses." (Carl Sagan)